Our President, Mark Stelk, purchased General Collection Company in 1997, after spending 17 years in the banking industry. Mark has watched his business triple in volume, and the size of his staff increase from 8 to 43. A Grand Island native, he and his wife, Wanda, have three grown children and eight grandchildren.
- Member of First Presbyterian Church, serving on the Finance Committee
- Grand Island City Councilman
- Sunrise Rotary Member Board of Directors
- Hall County Independent Business Association
- Downtown Improvement Association Board of Directors
- City of Grand Island Review Committee
- Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska Foundation Board of Directors
- Heartland CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer
Dr. Wanda Stelk
Dr. Wanda Stelk, EdD, joined the staff of General Collection as a personal assistant to Mark in 2014 after retiring from 35 years of teaching. She holds a BS in Education, MS in Middle School Math, and an EdD in educational studies.
- Member of First Presbyterian Church, serving as an Elder and Christian Education Committee
- St. Francis Medical Center Foundation Board of Directors
- Hall County Animal Control Board
Lucille Rhoads began work with General Collection 18 years ago, working part-time while attending college. She has worked as a collection specialist and head of the legal department. Lucille has a bachelor degree in criminal justice. She is a graduate of the Leadership Tomorrow Class 27. Lucille is a life-long resident of Grand Island along with her husband, Dean, and two children, Joe and Andrea.